Camping and Touring in the Scottish Borders
We keep things simple so you can have a brilliant camping and touring holiday in the Scottish Borders – that means we’ll provide easy access to the park and your pitch, modern amenities and acres of space for you and your family to enjoy Scotland’s great outdoors.
Rosetta Park has more than 140 pitches for tent and touring holidays. With wonderful views of the Venlaw Hills, award-winning Peebles town centre only a 10-minute walk away and the majestic landscapes of Scottish Borders on our doorstep, it’s no wonder that Rosetta Park is such a popular destination.
Our mix of grass and hard-standing pitches for touring caravans and motorhomes all have electrical hook-ups, and our grass pitches for tents come with or without hook-ups for electrics. Most importantly, our amenities including hot and cold water, individual shower cubicles, toilets and wash basins, washing up areas, shave points, baby changing and disposal for waste and chemical waste.
Our friendly team are on hand throughout the day to give you all the help you need, whether settling in or planning a day out.
You can book by day, week, month or even for the entire season and any-day start dates are available – take a look at our great value prices for camping and touring at Rosetta Park.
Facilities for Touring and Camping at Rosetta Park
Rosetta Park has a small number of facilities to help you enjoy your stay:
- Breakfast bar to start the day
- Hayloft bar and restaurant for home-cooked food and relaxing evenings
- Sanitation block with toilets, showers and washing-up facilities
- Communal TV room with freeview
- Children’s playground with swings, slides and climbing frames
Attractions Close to Rosetta Park
Stay a Rosetta Park to explore historic Peebles and the unspoilt Scottish Borders, there is so much to explore and enjoy:
- Peebles voted top independent shopping town in Scotland
- River Tweed, Scotland’s best for salmon fishing
- Glentress Forest for outstanding mountain biking trails for all standards; walks, orienteering and horse-riding
- Visit picturesque towns including Kelso, Lauder and Coldstream. See imposing castles and haunting abbeys
- Explore miles of walking trails over hills, through valleys, woods and along the coast