Camping and Touring in the Scottish Borders
Rosetta Park has more than 140 pitches for tent and touring holidays. With wonderful views of the Venlaw Hills, award-winning Peebles town centre only a 10-minute walk away and the majestic landscapes of Scottish Borders on our doorstep, itís no wonder that Rosetta Park is such a popular destination.
Our mix of grass and hard-standing pitches for touring caravans and motorhomes all have electrical hook-ups, and our grass pitches for tents come with or without hook-ups for electrics. Most importantly, our amenities including hot and cold water, individual shower cubicles, toilets and wash basins, washing up areas, shave points, baby changing and disposal for chemical waste. We do not have the facility to dispose of grey water.
Our friendly team are on hand throughout the day to give you all the help you need, whether settling in or planning a day out.
You can book by day, week, month or even for the entire season and any-day start dates are available Ė take a look at our great value prices for camping and touring at Rosetta Park.
Facilities for Touring and Camping at Rosetta Park
Rosetta Park has a small number of facilities to help you enjoy your stay:
- Hayloft Bar for relaxing evenings (Open at weekends from April to end of September)
- Touring amenities block with toilets, hot showers and washing-up facilities
- Childrenís playground with swings, slides and climbing frames
Attractions Close to Rosetta Park
- Peebles voted top independent shopping town in Scotland
- River Tweed, Scotlandís best for salmon fishing
- Glentress Forest for outstanding mountain biking trails for all standards; walks, orienteering and horse-riding
- Visit picturesque towns including Kelso, Lauder and Coldstream. See imposing castles and haunting abbeys
- Explore miles of walking trails over hills, through valleys, woods and along the coast